The ADVANCEd Aircraft Maintenance 2019 will take place on 19 and 20
November at the Center for Applied Aeronautical Research (ZAL
TechCenter) in Hamburg-Finkenwerder.
The aircraft maintenance event
present the results of the research cluster ADVANCE. ADVANCE is a
cluster within the public-private partnership between the European
Commission and the European aviation industry Clean Sky 2 LPA, Platform
3. The cluster comprises three consortia (AIRMES, DEMETER and PACMAN)
with a total of 19 partners. The main objective of the research
initiative is to improve the efficiency and competitiveness of European
airlines by optimizing the processes in the field of aircraft
maintenance. For this purpose, the following solutions were developed in
the context of ADVANCE:
- End-to-end (E2E) architecture for maintenance operations
- Systems forecasting and monitoring solutions for condition-based maintenance
- Digitization of maintenance processes through mobile tools
- Integration of mobile tools through a collaborative environment
These research results, supported by
the individual partners from industry and science, i.a. Airbus, TAP,
Thales, Honeywell and the German Aerospace Center, will be presented in
Hamburg. In addition, the research partners present various
demonstrators on a "marketplace".
More information, program and registration for the event can be found at www.dlr.de/AAM2019.